Web-based inventory management platform tailored to energy equipment
Simple and robust energy equipment inventory management platform that connects the field with the office
Internal Equipment Redeployment
- Makes surplus findable to field and office employees
- Internally promote equipment soon to be decommissioned
- Increases internal reuse of surplus
Undiscovered equipment recognition
- Consolidate equipment data
- Field app brings real world information to the office
- Creates visibility
- Equipment photos, video, specifications, documents data all held in one place
- Mobile accessible, web based
- Searchable, easy to navigate
Reporting and Analytics
- Standard reports available by generic or specific equipment, location and project
- Equipment and location searches available to assess equipment requirement and inventory composition for strategic planning
EASY TO USE
DON’T HAVE TIME TO CATALOGUE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT, LET US DO IT FOR YOU.
Over time, equipment can be moved, lost, stolen, forgotten about or acquired without specific documentation. This is why ARMOUREE provides EQUIPMENT DISCOVERY. We assist in identifying what our clients have and make that information available to them on an easy to use platform.
We work closely with our clients to provide custom solutions for cataloguing equipment in operating areas across North America.
Discovery proposals are customized based on:
PIECES OF EQUIPMENT
Our ARMOUREE technicians have full safety certification to access operating sites and are trained in collecting information on equipment to provide thorough information on all types of production and facility equipment.
“We having been using ARMOUREE since it’s inception, it is a solid system for tracking and managing equipment inventory. We use the system as a way to ensure the best optimization of internal reuse of equipment and to promote equipment for sale externally.”
“We used ARMOUREE, specifically the ARMOUREE app, to identify unutilized equipment in our US yards and wellsite location. Our field people catalogued their equipment and all that information flowed back to our head office where we could see the whole picture of what we had in real time. That data created an opportunity to reuse equipment across business units and we were able to sell equipment that would have otherwise sat around. It’s been a useful tool for us. This success is leading our company to look at out of service in all of our areas of business. It is changing the way we work with surplus equipment.”
- Up to 100 Listings
- Up to 250 Listings
- Up to 1,000 Listings
- Over 1,000 Listings
2 MONTH FREE TRIAL